Friday, October 13, 2006

Distraction: The "5 Items In" Meme

Soralis tagged me back in JUNE! Talk about procrastination. Holy crap. What the heck, I could use a little distraction, so why not. :) Here we go:

5 Items in My Fridge
red miso paste
cashew nut butter
seaweed paste
organic apples
leftover whole wheat spaghetti

5 Items in My Closet
wrapping paper with skateboards on it
rolly lint-remover thing
new pink (!) t-shirt
black converse sneakers
dirty laundry (the real kind, not the metaphorical kind)

5 Items in My Car
new, unopened box of tissues "with lotion"
map book
emergency GORP in the glove compartment
paper bags to re-use at Trader Joe's
quarters for meters

5 Items in My Purse
cell phone
wallet
sunglasses
pen
small container with a few Estrace and Micronized Progseterone in case I'm not home when it's time

5 People Who are Now Tagged
please tell me if you want this MEME! it was so long ago, I can't remember who already did it. I will add your link:
J.N. at Misconceptions of Pink Lines on a Stick you are tagged!
*HERE*
*HERE*
*HERE*
*HERE*

4 comments:

Bea said...

Yep, and I thought I was a good procrastinator.

I've done that meme, though.

Happy distracting.

Bea

J.N. said...

Hahah - you can wear my crown for procrastinator of the week!

I've not done it yet, so go ahead and tag away!

Lots of good baby dust your way for a successful FET#2!!

JN.

J.N. said...

Done and Done! Thanks for the tag.

TeamWinks said...

I wish we had a Trader Joe's! I'm not even lucky enough to have a Whole Foods. Just the all natural isles in the grocery store. Major bummer.